Precinct Election Officials
The Ashland County Board of Elections has always been and continues to be committed in providing the most fair and efficient elections possible. We need to share the responsiblity of our commitment with approximately 200 Precinct Election Officials (PEOs). By serving as a PEO you get a chance to give back to your community, meet others from Ashland County and preserve the democratic process.
- You must be a registered voter in Ashland County.
- You must be able to work for the entire election day.
- Must have reliable transporation to ensure your arrival at your assigned polling location no later than 5:45 a.m. on election day.
- You must be willing to attend a training session, in which you will be compensated.
- PEOs are paid $106.50 for election day.
- Voting Location Managers working in the City of Ashland are paid an extra $10.00. Voting Location Managers in the county are paid an additional $14.00.
- All PEOs attending a training session will receive $10
Interested? Our Contact Information:
- Call the Board Office at 419-282-4279 or 419-282-4273
- Send an email to: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Stop by the office at 110 Cottage Street, Suite 106 Ashland.
- Become a poll worker online form!