The deadline for registering to vote or updating your registration for the November 5, 2019 General Election is October 7, 2019. You may register in our office until 9:00 pm, at any Library, BMV office, County Treasurer’s office, Department of Job and Family Services or any High School Office.
Absentee ballots will available at the Board of Elections office, located at the Community Center, 1512 South U.S. Highway 68, Suite L-100, for the November 5, 2019 General Election beginning October 8, 2019 (Uniformed and Overseas Ballots will be ready by September 20, 2019).
If voting early in person at the Board of Elections, you may come into the office for a ballot October 8 through November 4th at the following days and times:
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesday, October 8th through Friday, October 11th (week 1)
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday, October 14th through Friday, October 18th (week 2)
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday, October 21st through Friday, October 25th (week 3)
- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday, October 28th through Friday, November 1st (week 4)
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Saturday, November 2nd
- 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Sunday, November 3rd
- 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday, November 4th
If requesting a ballot by mail, the written request must be received by 12 Noon on Saturday November 2, 2019 and must include this information:
- Your name
- Your physical voting address
- Address to mail the ballot (if different than your voting address)
- Your birthdate
- ID information (Driver’s License number or last 4 of your SSN number or a copy of a utility bill or document showing your name & voting residence address)
- Your signature
- Phone Number (optional but handy in case of an omission)
A list of Candidates and Questions and Issues, absentee forms and information are available on our website at: https://www.boe.ohio.gov/champaign
You may park behind the building and enter the South door by tower. Call (937) 484-1575 with questions.