Information and petition forms are available at the office of the Clark County Board of Election. Individuals interested in filing a petition may use the link below for the 2021 Candidate Petition Guide which includes filing instructions and petition forms. Petition forms were designed to be printed on 8 ½” x 14” paper (legal paper) on both sides (duplex).
- 2021 Ohio Candidate Requirement Guide – Published by the Secretary of State with information about filing requirements.
- 2021 Candidate Petition Guide – This guide is published by our office with more specific guidance about local filings.
- Clark County Petition Guidelines – Review this document to avoid common mistakes on petition filings.
- Clark County Pre-verification Policy – Make sure you understand our policy that we will NOT pre-verify petitions.
- Candidate Filing Checklist – Candidates should review and complete this checklist before filing the petition form.
- Candidate List – Petitions Pulled and/or Filed for Next Election
- Election Calendar – Published by the Secretary of State with updated Election Calendar information.