Greene County Board of Elections Home
Postage to return a domestic absentee ballot will cost $0.70.
The Greene County Board of Elections has issued a Proclamation – Notice of General Election.
Greene County Board of Elections oversees the elections process in Greene County. We provide:
- Poll workers and their training
- Prepare elections ballots
- Test the elections electronic booths
- Voter registration
The Board of Elections also compiles and maintains election statistics, political party records, and other election-related records.
- John G. Caupp, Chair
- Doris M. Adams
- Janis G. Basham
- Anne Gerard
- Application for Absentee Ballot
- 46 Day Notice Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB) November 3, 2020 General Election
- November 3, 2020 General Election Questions & Issues List
Llyn McCoy, C.E.R.A.
Board of Elections
551 Ledbetter Rd.
Xenia, OH 45385
Phone: (937) 562-6170
Fax: (937) 562-6171
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 4:30 pm