Am I qualified to vote?
- You are qualified to register if:
- You are a citizen of the United States.
- You are at least 18 years of age on or before the day of the election.
- You have been a resident of Ohio at least 30 days before the election.
How can I register to vote or change my registration information?
- Persons who want to register to vote or change their address or name should do so 30 days before an election.
- You must be registered from the address where you reside.
- Request to be mailed a voter registration form.
Important Information for Military and Overseas Voters!
The Federal Voting Assistance Program has important information for you.
Return or Send Form To:
Licking County Board of Elections
PO Box 4261
Newark, OH 43058
|Ohio Department of Human Services
|Public High Schools|
|Alexandria Library||10 Maple Drive||Alexandria|
|Board of Elections||20 South Second St.||Newark|
|Buckeye Lake Library||445 Walnut Rd||Buckeye Lake|
|Granville Library||217 East Broadway||Granville|
|Hebron Library||934 W. Main Street||Hebron|
|Homer Library||385 South Street||Homer|
|Mary E. Babcock Library||320 N. Main St.||Johnstown|
|License Bureau||8103 Nichols Lane||Johnstown|
|License Bureau||877 East Main Street||Newark|
|License Bureau||316 Township Road||Pataskala|
|Licking County Treasurer||20 South Second Street||Newark|
|Mayor’s Office||5192 Walnut Road||Buckeye Lake|
|Mayor’s Office||141 East Broadway||Granville|
|Municipal Building||1287 Hebron Road||Heath|
|Municipal Building||934 W. Main Street||Hebron|
|Newark Library||101 West Main Street||Newark|
|Newark Library||990 West Main Street||Newark|
|Pataskala Library||101 South Vine Street||Pataskala|
|Utica Library||15 North Main Street||Utica|
|Utica Village Offices||39 Spring Street||Utica|