Skip to content
You may request an Absentee Ballot by…
- Your name and home address.
- The election for which you are requesting a ballot.
- Your date of birth.
- One of the following:
- Your driver’s license number; or
- The last four digits of your social security number; or
- A copy of your current and valid photo identification or a copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows your name and address.
- If the election is a primary, your party choice, or that you want to vote an issues-only ballot.
- The mailing address to which you want your ballot sent.
- You must state that you are a qualified elector.
- Your signature. (May not be signed by Power of Attorney)
You may return your absentee ballot to the Board of Elections by:
- mailing it to the Board of Elections for your county
- hand-delivering by you or a relative to the Board of Elections office
- hand-delivering by you or a relative to the Board of Elections drop-box
Your absentee ballot must be mailed by the day before the election, or received by the Board of Elections before 7:30 PM on Election Day to be counted!