Skip to content
You may obtain an Absentee Ballot by…
- Completing an Absentee Ballot Application and mailing it to the Board of Elections.
- You may pick up an Absentee Ballot Application in the blue box outside the Board of Elections Office. 627 Market Street Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- The Board of Elections upon request will mail you an Absentee Ballot Application.
- Absentee Ballot Applications must be received by the county Board of Elections office by the close of business on the seventh day before the election.
You may return your absentee ballot to the Board of Elections by:
- Mailing it to the Board of Elections for your county. Must be postmarked by the day BEFORE the election.
- Hand-delivering by you or a relative to the Board of Elections office.
Your absentee ballot must be received by the Board of Elections for your county before 7:30 PM on Election Day to be counted!